Skin Care Tips for Oily Skin
To have a perfect skin in the summer months is just like a nightmare for people who have oily skin. In the summer season excess of oil secretions and sweat make the skin dull; uneven.in the summer cleaning is very important. Normal or dry skin needs cleansing cream or gel, while the oily skin can be clean with a lotion or cleansing milk.
In summer, the weather becomes moist and warm and your skin also needs cleaning, care especially in the case of the oily skin to keep pores free from the oil and dirt you have to follow the different home remedies, recipes.
After cleaning or washing you should scrub you face. You can go for the Ready to use scrubs or make your own with the help of the different home ingredients. Try to rinse your face with water to get rid of dirt and sweat and try to wash your face with water several times a day.
For the additional take care of our skin in summer season Home Remedies are mentioned below:
1.For the glowing skin make a paste of Mud Mask and Gulab Jal and apply it on the skin parts you want to glow. You can apply it around the eyes to get rid of dark circle.
2. Take potato and grated the raw potato and then apply it under the eye for 15 minutes. Wipe it off after 15 minutes and apply an eye cream of your choice. This recipe will help you to remove the dark circle under your eye.
3. If you have Dry Skin then you should apply this Face Mask. Combine the ingredients like honey, orange juice, Mud Mask and rose water and apply on the skin for 15 minutes. Wash it off after 15 minutes. It will help you to realm the Dry Skin.
4. In the case of the Oily Skin you should apply the papaya mask. Take the papaya Pulp and lemon juice and make the fine paste. Apply on the face for 15 minutes and then wash your face.
5. Facial Mask for the Glowing skin: take fuller’s earth, honey and mashed papaya and make the fine paste. Apply on your face and When it will dry completely wash if off.
6. Try to take the steam once a week to open and clean the skin pores. It will make your skin pores clean.
7. Make a paste of banana and milk and apply on the skin for 15 minutes and then wash it off with the cold water. It will make your skin glowing.
8. Application of the honey on the face also gives you smooth and glowing skin.
9. Make a paste of turmeric powder and orange juice. Scrub it on the face and neck and then wash if off with the cold water.
10. You can apply the Vaseline on the lips to make it supple.
A good facial toner is very important in the hot and humid climates, to make your skin refreshed. A skin tonic that is made with rose flowers or lavender is best and you can also use rose water as a cleanser in the case of dry and normal skin. It gives a feeling of freshness.
When we come to the Oily skin astringent toner is best. It helps you to remove the excess oil from the skin. Take a astringent and mix it with the rose water in the equal amount and keep this bottle in to the fridge, this is considered to be the best astringent toner for oily skin.
These tips have been given by our Natural Beauty Adviser in order to keep our skin smoother and glowing. These tips are very important to preserve our body from harsh summer season. She is very helpful and wants everyone to pay a little bit attention to their skin.