Best Makeup Tips For Oily Skin
Sometimes, the oil producing sebaceous glands are overactive in skins and produce extra oil, which causes oily and shiny skins. To control this oily and shiny phenomenon, natural and artificial ways and tips are used. Some helpful and Best makeup tips for oily skin are also given here.
Oily skin needs cleansing on daily basis. Hot water and soap is better which can decrease the production of oil from glands. Gels and foaming cleansing is also a good way to keep the oily skin safe. Beauticians and skincare specialists recommend cleansing as the best makeup and beauty tip for oily skin. A regular and daily based use of cleansing ways and ideas has high affects on skin and beauty. Morning, night and between the day, any time it can be used, it is better if applies two or three times a day.
Apply Aloe Vera:
Aloe Vera is safe and low cost beauty tip for oily skins. It can be used two or three times a day on oily skin. Apply thoroughly at the face and let it dry. Clean with cloth or water and enjoy the new touch of beauty.
Apply Weekly Face Masks:
Use a weekly face mask tip for oily skins. Different things are used for face mask like kaolin and Bentonite clay, sandalwood and Fuller’s earth, ripe papaya and lemon, apple and honey etc.
- A mixture of ripe papaya and half lemon can be applied for 15-20 minutes.
- A mixture of fresh apple slices after peeling and two spoons of honey can also be used as a face mask. Applying time is same as above.
- Fresh and ripe mango is another natural and useful fruit to mask your oily skin. It can be used for 10 -15 minutes which cleans the impurities from face.
- Egg yolk face pack can be used for oily skins. It clears and cleans the oily skin and makes it beautiful.
Use sunscreens for the safety and beauty of oily skins. Creams, powders, lotions, dryers and some special oil free sunshine blocking verified products can be used.
Some more makeup and beauty tips for oily skin
- Wash your face regularly
- Clean with soft tissue paper, towel or cloth
- Apply good quality powder on faces
- Use lemon juices, oranges and vitamin “C” containing products
- Use green vegetables, fruits and protein containing products
- Drink 10-15 glasses of fresh water on daily basis
- Don’t take high use of fat containing products
- Don’t use regularly soft drinks, beverages, alcoholic drinks and chocolate
- Don’t use high amount of sugar, fluids and salts
These were some home based and beauty salon suggested makeup and beauty tips for oily skin. Through these beauty steps and ideas, the oily skin can be converted into an attractive and fresh beauty skin. Creams, lotions, talcum powders, gels and other suggested products should be used after complete brand and quality satisfaction. Some cheap and low quality products can harm your skin and beauty.