Often, when you are getting ready to go out to an event or even a casual meeting, the only thing that poses the most trouble is styling your hair. Even if you know what kind of a hairstyle you want, you might not know how to do it to perfection and end up spoiling your entire look. Maybe you plan to head to the hairstylist to get the job done for a special occasion, but how many trips can you make and how much money can you spend? Wouldn’t it be great if you could learn a few simple and easy hairstyles so that you can make them at home with ease and flaunt your look wherever you go.
Here are a few DIY easy hairstyles that you can learn easily by this step by step guide and replicate them at home with ease.
Super Easy Hairstyles
This is a very chic, clean and simple hairstyle that looks great with casual attires.
- Create a smooth surface by spraying your hair with a quality hairspray.
- Pull your hair back into a low pony tail and then secure it with a plastic hair tie.
- Then using your fingers separate hair above the hair tie. You will have to create a hole which is centered right above the pony tail.
- Lift the ponytail up and right into the hole that you have created. Push the hair all the way through the hole.
- Now pull the ponytail outwards and tighten it as much as you like or to an extent that suits your face. Once done, you’re finished.
A Romantic Updo
This is a very elegant updo hairstyle and the best part is that you can learn to get it done in simply no time at all.
- First of all, you need to apply a good heat taming spray to your damp hair and then blow dry it with a paddle brush. Make sure to get it straight.
- Create a side part and then twist the front of your hair from the beginning of the side part to all the way over your ear. Twist in direction away from the face and let the loose strands naturally fall.
- Repeat this step on the other side of your side part as well.
- Once you are done twisting your hair, secure it with hair pins on both sides.
- Finally, when the twists are secured, gather up all your hair and then pin it up into a messy, loose bun.
Ballerina buns look extremely elegant but they need a little practice and effort to be perfect. Below is an easy step-by-step guide to mastering the ballerina bun.
- Flip your hair over and then gather into a high ponytail. Tie your hair with an elastic band or a hair tie.
- Then use a smooth brush to lightly tease your hair as it will help the bun look voluminous.
- Twist your hair and then wrap it around the base of the ponytail to make a bun shape.
- You’ll need to insert bobby pins to secure the bun to your head. Check if the bun is secure by moving your head from side to side.
- Once you are done, spray with a firm holding hair spray like this one here and smooth the flyaways carefully.
This is one of those easy hairstyles that will boost your regular look greatly. You can liven up the regular and traditional ponytail with sections of bubbles. Here’s how to get it done:
- Pull your hair into a sturdy ponytail. Secure the ponytail with an elastic band or a hair tie at the base.
- Tease your hair along its length starting from the base of the ponytail near the hair tie.
- Now use another elastic band or a hair tie and fasten it about one-third of your entire ponytail. Then take another band and tie it around one-third of the remaining length of your hair. You will have divided your hair into three equal sections along its length.
- After this is done, slide the elastic bands up. This will be done towards the base of the ponytail. Make sure you allow them to travel only half an inch. This will make your hair bunched up and will give the pony tail a bubbled effect.
Try out these amazingly easy hairstyles and you can create your own fashion statement wherever you go next. These won’t even take much time to master and before you know it, you will be doing them with your eyes closed. They’re easy, much fun and will give you a casual or an elegant look, as you want. Perfect them with practice and you’ll be flaunting them in no time.