Stacked Bubble Braid For Teen Girls
This hairstyle is one to add to our growing list of Stacked Braids. This is the Stacked Bubble Braid hair style, Simply take a 3 strand brand and stack it on a bubble ponytail! We love how a stacked braid can take an everyday hairstyle to a creative one!
Items Needed: Brush, rat-tail comb, spray bottle, 2 ponytail holders, 5-6 small hair elastics and hairspray (if desired).
Time Requirement: 3-5 minutes
Skill Level: Easy
- Started by adding an accent french braid at the top of the head. Stop adding in new hair at the crown, finish with a normal 3-strand braid the remainder of the way down the hair and secure with a small elastic.
- Next you want to pull all the hair up into a high ponytail and secure with an elastic. For added hold and lift, add a second elastic to the ponytail.
- You should have a ponytail with a small 3-strand braid resting on top.
- Brush out the ponytail hair to make sure it more smooth and sleek.
- Using a small elastic, go down a few inches from the top of the ponytail and add your first bubble. (see video for more details.)
- Go back and pull the sides of the hair on your bubble until you have the size you desire.
- Repeat steps 5-6 until you run out of hair.