Hair is important for our looks and it often gets damaged due to various reasons. Since it is inevitable to stop your hair from being damaged, we can, therefore, neutralize the threat by using some basic home remedies approved by best hair specialists all over the world. These home remedies are given below:
Home Remedies For Shiny Hair
1. If you have weak hair or hair loss problems, there are a few things you can do to get your hair strength back. These are:
- Onion juice is an effective remedy for hair growth.
- Potato juice, although another vegetable, can greatly strengthen your hair.
- Eggs have protein, essential for hair growth.
- Rinsing your hair with apple cider stimulates the hair follicles and helps the hair grow faster.
- Ayurvedic herbs like Amla and Shikakai provide vitamin C which is essential for rapid hair growth.
Apart from doing all the things mentioned above to strengthen your hair, one thing you must always do at least once a week is to apply nutritious hair oil on your hair. Oil is an excellent substance for your hair as it provides the vitamins essential for hair growth and hair strength. To further enhance the effect of oil on your hair, after massaging your head with oil, take a towel soaked in hot water, squeeze it and cover your head with it for some time. This helps the oil to reach even deeper into your hair follicles.
2. In case of having a dry hair problem, below are a few things mentioned that a person can do at home to minimize the problem.
- Mayonnaise is an excellent deep conditioner to retain the shine and health of your hair.
- A good source of protein and lecithin, eggs help strengthen and repair damaged and lifeless hair by adding moisture, shine, and texture to it.
- As surprising as it may sound, beer is an excellent hair conditioner as it helps repair damaged hair cuticles and nourish hair follicles.
- Fruits like avocados and bananas provide saturated fats, vitamins A and E, protein and various other minerals essential for your hair.
- One of the best home remedies for dry hair is olive oil. Rich in vitamin E and antioxidant content, olive oil heals the damaged hair by sealing the cuticle with a layer of moisture.
- Carbonated water and coconut milk can also help retain the shine and health of your hair.
3. Split ends are a major hair problem. If you are faced with such a problem, you can use the following home remedies:
- Use of egg shampoos.
- Papaya fruit pulp mixed with yogurt.
- Castor oil conditioning (preferably a mixture of olive oil, mustard oil and castor oil in equal amounts).
- After shampooing your hair, beat a tablespoon of heavy cream and milk and apply it on your hair for 15 minutes. Then, rinse it out.
- A mixture of honey and curd can make the split ends go away.
- Regularly rinse your hair with a little beer.
- Chamomile tea works wonders on splits ends as well as on frizz.
- Cocoa butter is an inexpensive lotion that works great on split ends.