School Hairstyles For Girls 2016
For most of people the first day at school (or work) is a big transition and not always pleasant one. It takes times to get up earlier again. However, you can use extra minutes to sleep. The back to school hairstyles are easy, quick to achieve and gorgeous to boost your confidence.
3 Easy Back To School Hair Styles – Step By Step Instruction
1. Double Zig Zag Braid Pin-Back
Zig zag braid has a lovely and interesting finish, and yet it’s too easy and quick to do! Perfect for when you have little time on your hands.
- Pick up a good chunk of hair from your temple to the parting and divide it into 3 strands. Leave one of them thin and the other two equally thick.
- Braid a normal 3-strand braid by crossing the outer strands over the middle one. Secure with an elastic and pull and tug only on the thicker strands. This will give the Zig Zag effect.
- Lift some hair up in your crown area and pin the braid to your head with a bobby pin. Don’t open the pin and pin it in the opposite direction of the braid. The hair you lifted in the crown should cover the end of the braid once let down.
- Repeat these exact steps with a new section of hair below the first braid. Pin it a bit further to the back of your head than the previous one.
2. Side Pull Through Braid Into a Ponytail
If you like chunky braids or do not feel confident then it could be perfect one. If you know how to tie a ponytail, you will get this.
- Pick up a triangular section of hair near the parting on the heavier side (with more hair) and tie it into a small ponytail with either a clear elastic, or one that matches your hair color.
- Tie another ponytail below the first one.
- Divide the first ponytail in two and bring the second ponytail over and through the middle of the first one, then secure it out of the way with a clip.
- Now make a third pony tail below the second one and incorporate the two pieces of the first pony when you tie it off with an elastic. Pull out the edges of that first ponytail.
- Release the clip and let down your second pony, split it in two and bring the third one over and through the middle and secure it with a clip.
- Repeat step 4 and make a fourth ponytail and so on until you’ve reached the back of your ear.
- Bring all of your hair to that one side and tie everything off into a low, side ponytail.
3. Lace Braid Tie Back
Tie back could be your favorite go-to when you do not have a lot of time and want your hairs out of face. It is quick and easy if you are used to braiding. I often merge it with uploads but it looks really cute on it’s own.
- Pick up a triangular section near the parting, divide it into 3 strands.
- Cross the outer strands over the middle one.
- Every time you reach your front strand, incorporate new hair into that strand from your hairline, before you cross it over the middle. Only incorporate new hair from the front.
- When you have reached the top of your ear, stop adding in new hair and just finish braiding a regular braid. It has to reach the back of your head.
- Repeat the same braid on the other side and tie them together in the back. You can go back and pull and tug on the edges of the braids to make them fuller.