Braided hairstyles are versatile and they are appropriate for you to rock on all events. Any hairstyle will be vogue and diverse when added some pretty twists. There are so many kinds of braids for you to attempt. This hair tutorial will show you how to get a perfect knotted loop waterfall braid hairstyle on yourself. Lets get begin.
- First, straw pressure on your hairs and make sure that these are smooth and tangle free.
- Pick up some hairs in the front of your head and divide it into two equal sections. With these two strands, create a left to right knot. So, take your right strand, cross it underneath the left. Now, they should intersect each other.
- Next step is to stick your index finger and your thumb through the hole and pull the right strand through. Since the knot is little bit low, just gently pull it up. Then place the right strand in your mouth.
- Now, pick up a new section of hair and this one is going to be our left strand. The previous one will be our right strand. So, again cross the right strand underneath last. Stick your index finger and thumb through the hole and pull it through. Gently slide the knot up and place the right strand in your mouth.
- Okay, one more walk through. Pick up a section of hair, take the right strand and cross it underneath the left. Take your index finger and thumb through the hole and pull it. Slide the knot up so that it aligns with the previous ones. Place the right strand in your mouth. It is important to keep the strength of your mouth because it prevents you are not from becoming loose.
- If you are doing this waterfall braid hairstyle on your friend, sister or daughter, you can just get them to hold the strand. But if you are doing it on yourself, I think this is the best way to do it.
- At this point, you have two options. What you can do is that you can continue this braid all the way around till your reach the other side of your head or you can just stop right there. Hold it in place with bobby pin and continue the braid on opposite side. then have meet them together at the back.
- I am just going to stop half way and secure the very last strand with two bobby pins. Here is the completed look. I think its great for pictures but its definitely not something that you can run around with.
- I am going to show you how to do a more security questions for girls on the go. For this look, we are just going to rewind and pick up from where we left off which was at the back of head.
- This time, you want to continue the braid all the way around until you reach your other ear. You wont be able to see what you are doing here, so just feel for the strands in your head. When you are close to your ears, release the strand from your mouth and gather all your hairs to the opposite side.
- Grab an elastic band and tie the ponytail together. As you are doing this, you will notice that the knots will drop it that creates a pretty cascading look.
- To complete the hairstyle, cover the elastic bands with another strand of hairs from ponytail. After wrapping it around a few times, use an another elastic band to tie the end of that little strand in place.
I hope you guys like this waterfall braid hairstyle and if you did, do not forget to share your views with us.