Women are not the only ones who style their hair, as is verified from the variety of men hairstyles that can be seen today. A guy has to take care of and style his hair too in order to look stylish and trendy. As you can see in advertisements, there are a lot of hair products that men use to take care of and style their hair such as waxes and gels. This further proves that men are mindful of their hair style and takes measures to sport mens modern hairstyles. Most men usually like to sport short modern hairstyles, instead of a long one due to various reasons.
Short Men Hairstyles
- Short modern hairstyles are usually suitable for men with dynamic features.
- Short men hairstyles are suitable for almost every face shape, except for square shape since a short haircut will only accentuate the squareness of the face instead of covering it.
- Usually, short modern hairstyles look great on straight hair with soft or moderate texture. It does not go too well with really curly hair, so beware of this before going for short men hairstyles.
- You can use a warm blow dryer to dry your hair. Use a funnel with the blow dryer so that the heat reaches only your hair and dries it effectively.
- Short modern hairstyles with straight hair make the person look younger.
- There are a variety of styling goods that you can use to style your hair quickly, such as gel, wax and pomade.
There is a whole host of men hair styles that vary in length and style. Men also have a choice from a variety of modern hairstyles. The best men hair styles can be long, short, textured or super short. Choosing the best men hair styles is dependent on various factors, including hair type, face shape and lifestyle. Bantu knots, classic cut, crew cut, bowl cut, spikes, brush cut, razor cut, Caesar cut, induction cut and clipper cut are just a few names of men modern hairstyles. Short men hairstyles make the person look classy and refined.
Most men modern hairstyles will look fabulous only on certain face shapes, so it is imperative that you make sure a particular hairstyle will suit your face shape before getting a haircut. For instance, the flattop haircut can look really hot and uncomplicated on a man, but if you have an odd-shaped head or huge ears, you should not consider getting these men hairstyles. If you are going bald or you have hair loss, you should not attempt to cover it by growing out your hair or even worse, by combing over your bald spots. The best option for you here is to go for bald men hair styles. You could look at celebrities like Bruce Willis and Vin Diesel to get inspiration for the best men hair styles for going bald.
High and tight is also amongst the famous men modern hairstyles. These men hairstyles require you to cut the sides and back of your hair really short, while leaving longer hair on the top. This is one of the best men hair styles for those who do not want to look too boyish. The longer hair on the top could also be combed to the side.
Another best men hair style is the traditional flattop haircut. For this hairstyle, the sides and back of your hair is cut like with a crew cut, while the top is left around double as long and is shaped to make a level place along the head.
Benefits of Short Men Hairstyles
- Men modern hairstyles represent a simple life.
- Short men modern hairstyles are easier to manage and will save you a lot of time in the long run. It is ideal for those who do not wish to spend a lot of time on their hair but still want to be able to look stylish.
- These best men hair styles are extremely low care, so you do not have to spend a lot of time taking care of it or styling it. A short haircut is the ideal haircut if you are a really active guy and do not have a lot of time to spend on your hair. All you need to do to style short hair is just wash it, dry it either with a towel or hair dryer, place some gel or pomade on it, and just style it by using a comb or your finger. And that’s how easy and quick it is to style short hair.
- Short hairstyles will help you save money as it usually needs significantly less hair products than long hair. For instance, you can save on products like shampoo, conditioner, hair relaxer, hair coloring, cream, mousse, hair spray, lotion, gel, wax and even water.