In recent years, dry shampoo has become a popular substitute to regular shampoo. It absorbs the greasiness that makes your hair look greasy without drying your scalp out. Learn how to use dry shampoo and tips for using it to look stunning.
Why is dry shampoo a good idea?
- It absorbs excess oils, give freshness and save lot of time.
- It can work as a root lifter and gives extra volume to you hairs.
- It can add extra grip for braid updos, especially if your hairs are sleek.
Do research and learn how to use dry shampoo in right way.
Sometimes you will need to try few different shampoos to find the perfect one. But even if you have recently bought one and are not too happy with it, make sure that you are using it in a right way.
- If you are using a dry shampoo that comes in a spray, shake it well before applying.
- Never hold the container too close to your head, you will get a white residue on hairs.
- Do not over apply. Concentrate on the root area of hairs, do not apply it on your ends.
- If you want to remain looking fresh all the day then always apply it to dry hairs.
- Brush through the hair after application to remove any excess product.
Take hairstyle into account:
Most dry shampoos, whether in spray or powder form are designed to be used on hairs that are oily. They instantly absorb the excess oil that is weighing your hair down. On other hands, they always leave a film on the hair, making it different to touch, more rough in texture and not as freely flowing. Sometimes a bit mat as well.
We exfoliate our skin about once a week but most people neglect their scalp when it comes to exfoliation.